Not earlier than August 1812 - not later than 1819
Henrik Hielmstierne, marmorbuste, the Royal Library, cf. A210.
- Letter dated 28.2.1812 from Herman Schubart to Thorvaldsen (has received the pictorial material for the bust from Denmark, will forward it).
- Letter dated 18.5.1812 from Schubart to Thorvaldsen (has forwarded the pictorial material for the bust).
- Reminder dated 12.12.1817 from Adam Müller to Thorvaldsen.
- Reminder dated 16.1.1819 from Agnete Marie Rosencrone to Thorvaldsen (the carving has presumably been finished).
- Reminder dated 1819-20 fraom Adam Müller to Thorvaldsen (Thorvaldsen is asked to send the bust to Copenhagen if it is finished).
- Letter dated 11.3.1823 from Johan Gunder Adler to Thorvaldsen (requests that the bust be sent – it must be finished).
- Several other reminders from 1824-25.
Last updated 16.03.2016