Cf. Sass, op. cit., p. 423, as well as THM j.no. 6-21/1946 (which includes a clipping from the September 21, 1946 issue of Messager d’Athènes). In the course of her research, however, Sass discovered that the relief was still located at the Byzantine Museum in Zante; cf. THM j.no. 6-21/1946 and THM j.no. 7II-6/1949. It is housed today in Zante’s city hall; cf. THM j.no. 7II-4/1980.
Last updated 16.12.2014